The use of the name 'Blomfield' presumably come from the Bishop of London at the time Charles Blomfield, Bishop of London 1828 - 1856. Much of the land in this area historically belonged to the Bishop of London.
1 - 2 Blomfield Crescent. Between Harrow Road and Upper Westbourne Terrace.
Trinity C E school next to Bayswater Synagogue in the distance. "Opened 1864 as National School for mixed juniors and infants. Founded as a result of re-organisation of Paddington Parochial Schools in 1861. In 1903 was listed as Holy Trinity, Harrow Road, when it had accommodation for 547 pupils. Closed by1951"
3 - 5 Blomfield Crescent. Between Upper Westbourne Terrace and Blomfield Street (now Blomfield Villas)
6 - 7 Blomfield Crescent. Between Blomfield Road and Harrow Road
#6 was the home of the Maguire family of artists.
Between Harrow Road and Westbourne Bridge - The New Red Lion Pub. The previous Red Lion Pub, was sited further west.